Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Night.

some interesting things happened on my way home from st. george last night.

first off i almost hit some strange dark animal who ran across the street.

second when i got the green arrow to turn left onto the freeway a white car sped through their red light and there was a car next to me who went and if i would have stayed just behind him i would have gotten in a serious wreck. so someone is watchign out for me telling me to take my time when driving, i guess. haha. and i was talking to Chris Frehner (i have yet to tell Jodi about this source of smiles of mine) so, sorry.. but i will... soon. and you'll meet him on the 4th of July. =D
anyway.. and then i was driving on the freeway going between 65 and 80 cause i was tired and didn't want to go too fast. and then for 2 seconds i guess i was going 82 and got pulled over. he let me off with a warning. thank goodness.

and i had to pass a diesel(sp?) on the right and a truck on the right cause they weren't moving.
over all i had a really strange drive home.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you got pulled over and didn't get a ticket!

Jodi Jo said...

Damon never gets tickets. He is such a smooth talker. I have gotten one every dang time I have gotten pulled over. I am excited to hear all when we come down. Much love.